2011-03-30

Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

Will always be my idol...

Well you weren't there for me for 2 years, so I can't say much...Happy Birthday bro! You are a good friend, a very very good friend. I'm sorry I didn't do any good shits to you, should have done more for you, you're my bestfriend! I don't wanna lose you man, I don't mind losing a girlfriend but not you man (What the hell am I saying, I don't wanna lose both!) hahaha...Our love life is about the same man! Ain't that fucking awesome? Got tricked by the girl we love? That's just fucked up huh? Almost there right? hahaha...Ohyaa, and the bet is still on! Whoever gets a girlfriend first lose the bet! Once again, Happy Birthday bro! May Allah bless and grant your every wish, May you be successful, May you be healthy, May you be rich, May you be loved, and the most important thing...May you be happy! I got your back sexybeast! hahaha






Live a happy and better life than me brother!

No comments: