2015-04-05

Everlasting

Even if your beauty fades with age, but know this.. You will always be beautiful to me. I have told you this a thousand times. I'm not in love with only your beauty, I'm in love with you.. Everything of you. I'm in love with your hair, I'm in love with your eyes, I'm in love with your chubby cheeks, I'm in love with your flat nose, I'm in love with your lips when you are sulking, I'm in love with your ticklish neck, I'm in love with the size of your body, I couldn't care less that you are a little bit chubby. I'm in love with your fingers when it holds mine, I'm in love with your birthmark, I'm in love with your thigh, I'm in love with your feet.. and I'm also in love with your smile, I'm in love with your laughter, I'm in love with the way you dance in the car, I'm in love with your care-free attitude whenever you're with me, you can burp without feeling ashamed because you know I am perfectly comfortable with you. I'm in love with the touch of your hand, I'm in love with your hugs and kisses, I'm in love with the many faces you give me, I'm in love with the way you walk. I'm in love with your stubbornness, even though it drives me crazy sometimes, I'm in love with your voice, though sometimes it's annoying when you complain a lot.. But it gives me peace when I think about it at night before I go to sleep, I'm in love with the way you take your selfies. You know I hate taking selfies, but looking at you doing it makes me happy inside. I don't have the heart to delete any of it.. My phone's memory is almost full, full of your selfies and I don't have it in me to delete it. Not even one.. Every single one is precious to me. I have so much more to say but I have to stop for now, before I breakdown again..

No comments: