2015-05-19

I Am Fire

I hope she keeps reading the letters I wrote for her, I hope she cherish all of them. It wasn't easy for me to write them all, it wasn't easy for me to express my feelings in mere words.. But there's still things I can't express them in words. I need to see her,  I need the talk. I need her to know. I need the chance to tell her everything in person.. The things I should have said, the things I shouldn't have said, the things I should have done, the things I shouldn't have done, the things I'm going to do for her, the things that I have done for her.. I hope I get the chance. I hope she reads this.. I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart, I swear to God. For God's sake I love you Sayang.. I really do. Please hear me out love.. Please..












"Cross my heart and hope to die.."

No comments: