2015-06-14

Packed Snow

There is so many things I wanna do together with you. I really want to learn to cook with you.. I would probably get scold a lot by you.. Hehe. But I really wanna it though. Making kuih raya, any kind of desserts, or experimenting new recipes.. I know you like to clean the house, it is like a hobby to you.. So I want to do that with you too. We could clean the house together, and I can finally have someone to help me wash my car.. It is easier to wash when you have someone. I would do all the heavy stuff and you can do the easy stuff.. I'll sweep the floor, hang our clothes, wash the dishes. But I want to fold our clothes together.. You fold mine, I fold yours. We can see who can finish first. Gardening wouldn't be a bad thing to do together.. Hiking, cycling and more of those outdoor activities. Kinda miss our little badminton session we used to have.. Watching movies together.. Going for a trip together.. Do everything together with you.. Or just do nothing together.. I wish I could have more time with you..

No comments: