2015-06-09

Severus Snape

No matter what happens in the future, I will always love you.. Even if we were never meant to be together, I will always love you.. You will always be in my heart love. I promised to love you till the day I die. I promised to never ever give up on you, I swear that I will never forget the love that we shared. I will always keep all those memories close to my heart, no matter how painful it can be. I don't want to forget about us, and I hope you won't forget about me too.. I will always pray for your happiness even if you were to marry someone else, its the least I could do.. I promised to you love, I will never stop praying for you.. I promised to love you even if we were never meant to be. Always sayang, always..

"Love is not about possession, love is about appreciation.."

No comments: