2016-03-27

Evening Light

I hope you will realize how much pain you have caused me.. Because I don't think you realize what you did to me was wrong. You are very selfish dear.. I hope one day you will realize that. You cannot keep doing this to me, you hurt me again and again.. Did I ever hurt you this badly? Did I ever caused you so much pain before? Did I ever leave you? It's not fair Sayang.. Remember the guy that cheated on you? You left and return back to him, remember that time? We were together for a few weeks, then suddenly he said that he might still love you.. And without saying a word to me, you went running back to him. Do you remember that? Do you remember how broken you made me? Have I ever done that to you? Then you came back to me because he still cheats on you.. I never brought this up when we fought. I never mention about your past.. How much you hurt me, how you used me. I never betray you.. I never stop loving you. I gave you everything.. Didn't I? But how could you do this? You always left without saying goodbye.. You can't keep doing this to me. Now this new guy came into your life and you left me again and married him? You barely even know him.. You did it again. You left me again. The person that loves you so much, the person that never betrays your love, the person that is always with you, the person that sacrificed everything for you, just to see you smile, the person that never gave up on you. You really really hurt me this time sayang.. You really really did. I guess I love you more than this new guy will ever love you.. He hasn't gone through what I have gone through. I love you even you have hurt me this bad, this much. My love will always be stronger than him. 

No comments: