2016-03-13

King Vendrick

I don't think I will be able to attend my graduation day. It would remind me of the time I went for your graduation.. It would remind me of how wonderful that day was. It would remind me of you, of us.. You were so beautiful on that day. How I miss spending time with you together with your family.. It was so exciting and awkward living together with you and your family under one roof. But I would love to do it again someday.. So yeah.. I don't think I would be going to my degree graduation. I don't feel like going anymore, maybe because you will not be there for me anymore, you won't ever see me wearing the robe, the hat, receiving the scroll, we will not be able to take pictures together anymore.. And that hurts. It really really hurts dear. I will try to make an excuse, I will think of something so that I don't have to go..

No comments: