2016-03-20

Magic Times

Can you remember the first time I was your imam? Bonda nak buat a small gathering, and she wants you to help her cook. That time was magical.. I get to cook with you, I get to pray with you, I get to play Playstation with you.. Hehe. But you were busy taking pictures instead of watching me play. Selfie Queen. I thought we were going to have more memories like that.. I thought I'm going to be the one that helps you clean the house, wash the dishes, tolong sidai baju, tolong lipat baju.. You know all those things I would love to do together. I hope that dream is not gone forever. I hope we could be together again one day.. I'll be sure to guide. I'll be sure to teach you what I know about Islam. I'll be sure to take good care of you. InsyaAllah Aamiin..

No comments: