2016-03-16

Old Me

I don't want to be the man I used to be. I really liked the man I am when I'm with you.. The man who is sincere in his prayers, the man who can smile, the man who can laugh, the man who can be nice to people, the man who can enjoy life, the man who has found his dream, the man who is genuinely happy. That's why I can't let you go I guess, that's the reason I hold on.. I don't want to lose the man I used to be.. I'm starting to lose it when you left. I'm becoming the old me.. You make me a better person dear, I want you to know that. I can smile more, I can laugh, I can eat so much more because you, I can do a lot of things when we were together. I'm afraid. I don't want to go back.. That's why I need you so much. That's why I need you still.. Without you, I can hear the devil the whispers to me. All the evil thoughts running through my head.. Without you, I'm starting to lose hope.. My dreams start to fade. It feels like I can never reach them anymore. You are my light. You are my light sayang.. 

No comments: