2016-03-27

Solace

I thought we were going to get married after I graduated. We were going to find a place for us to start a family.. Maybe a small apartment or flat for the first few years of our life together. Then we will start to learn how to live together.. How to live the life of a married couple. I thought you will stay, I thought we will start from zero. Every month we will buy a new furniture for our home.. Wouldn't that be fun dear? It's like playing the Sims. We will start from nothing, until we have everything. Don't you want that? We might live a hard life for the first few years. But we are still in the learning process of getting to know each other, getting to know how the world works. I thought you will be at my side no matter what. You promised that to me.. You promised that you will stay no matter what. But you broke that promise, and all the other promises you made. You left me in this hell hole. You took the easier way out. You went and married someone who can give you everything that you want. I thought you wouldn't mind living a hard life as long as it is with me.. But I was wrong. You want a man that is already established, rather than a man that sacrificed his everything to give you a good future. A man who is working so hard to secure your future, our future. I may not have a house on my own, but I promised I will get you one. Of course you don't see all of these, all of the sacrifice.. Because you were too busy flirting with other men. Here I am busting my ass off to give you a better future together, and you decided to bail on me and be with someone who is fucking rich. What happened to you? You weren't like this before.. Did he bewitched you or something? How can you be so blind? What happened sayang?

No comments: