2016-03-29

Trap Box

I miss the excitement of coming back home. I really miss that.. That's when we will go lunch together, we can get to see each other again after being apart for so long. That's when I could hold you so close to me.. I can see your smile, I can hear you laugh, I can make you merajuk.. Hehe. I really miss that sayang.. I always feel like coming back home to Subang Jaya every week. I want to always be near to you. But now it feels like hell coming back here.. It hurts so much being so close to you but yet so far away. Subang Jaya don't feel like home anymore.. I wish I could run away from you. But I know if I have the chance, I would never do that. I will always want to be close to you no matter how much it hurts. I want to be there for you.. I don't know what I should do anymore. I know what I want though.. Hmmm.. I'm trapped.

No comments: