2016-03-14

Will

I promised God that I will only use this money for us. For our future together.. I will continue to do so. I will keep on saving for us. This money is for our future house, future kids, future vacation. You see the paper there? Inside it are things that you wanted.. Like travelling. I have to save some so we could travel and see the world. I know it is not much.. Ada la a few thousands in there. If we ever get married, this little tabung will be yours. I kept it a secret so that one day we got married I would surprise you.. But now I might never get the chance.. Even if we won't ever get married in this world, I will still keep it for you.. Just in case you might need it. For your medical expenses or things of that sort. I really really want to use this money to build our very own masjid.. But if I can't use it to build a masjid together with you, I promised to God that I will use it to build a real masjid InsyaAllah.. It will be under your name and my mom. It will be your saham akhirat.. InsyaAllah Aamiin..

No comments: