2016-04-28

Of Blood And Wine

Maybe I should listen to my demons.. Maybe I should do what they asked of me. I should hurt you as well, I should blackmail you, I should humiliate you, I should make you suffer, I should destroy you. Maybe I should listen instead of ignoring them.. But you know I won't kan? You know how much I love you.. I can't never hurt you. I don't know how long more I would last. They kept whispering to me to do it. They want me to hurt you back. I'm afraid one day I will succumb to their will. I'm afraid that one day I may not be able to resist the temptation. Pray that I won't, pray that I won't love.. Pray that I will always be strong, that I will not fall to their evil deeds. I want this love to be pure and meaningful. I don't want to taint this love with more pain and suffering.. Enough tears have been shed.

No comments: