2016-04-21

Past Life

I wished you would stay till the bitter end.. You will stay no matter how hard it is to be with me. We could be so happy right now.. I had all plan out. I don't want to tell you my plans, I want to show it to you. I have even found a nice small house in Melaka for us. It's a new housing area I think. I thought we could live together there.. Start our own life together. Start from zero. We could build our home together.. I thought you want that? Every month we will get a new furniture for our house.. It might get rough early on. But I know we will survived.. I guess he must be so rich that you will give me up just like that. You were willing to throw your dignity for wealth. I thought you were different love.. I thought you don't care about those things.

No comments: