2016-07-03

Dr. Crane

Had a dream today. You were no longer alive. You stopped breathing.. But somehow I got your body. I found your body somewhere I couldn't remember. I hugged you so tightly in that dream when I found you.. I must have miss you so badly. It feels like it was more of a good dream than a nightmare. I was able to see you again. In that dream, I was the one that took care of your body. Mandikan, kafankan, I even carried you to your new home in my arms. I buried you by myself.. And we spent hours talking about the times we were away from each other. I was able to see you again, I was able to talk to you again. It doesn't feel like a nightmare anymore after that. I came back every day to recite a few surah for you, then I will clean your grave a bit. Then we would just talk till the sun goes down. It was just the two of us. We are finally together again.

No comments: