2016-03-21

New Nova

I had a dream about you today. I saw you in a mall. But you weren't covering your aurat, you didn't wear your tudung. Your hair is still that medium length.. That length when we were together, but longer. Remember dear? After I saw you not wearing your tudung in public, I got so mad. I really really marah you at that time. I was so hurt that you didn't wear tudung, that you have changed so much. You never listen to me anymore.. I took a piece of cloth and cover your head. I don't want other people to see your aurat.. But you looked as beautiful as ever in my dreams. You are so beautiful my dear.. But you can't do that in public. You have to cover your body properly. Your hair, your arms, your feet. Please cover those.. I get so hurt, I get so uncomfortable when you didn't cover your body properly.. I know you are not my wife. But I care so much about you.. I have always wanted to take care of you. I want to jaga your pemakanan, your well being, your agama, your aurat, your happiness, your clothes, your everything. I know I can be a good husband to you..

No comments: