2016-03-22

Waiting

I dreamt about you again today.. You told me to wait for you. You are going somewhere, and you asked me to wait for your return. That's what I understood from my dream anyway. I went to your house because someone told me you are going somewhere, I came running to you.. And then I saw you inside a car. Can you guess what car? It's our mini ferrari.. I wanted to follow you, but you said no. I asked you if I could keep all the pictures I have of you, even those pictures you know. You said yes, you said keep all of them, ALL of them. I asked if I could keep all the memories of us. You said to always remember you, keep you close to my heart. You said wait for you to return, you said you love me.. Then you kiss my forehead and leave.. I hope I will dream of you again. Maybe this dream will be about when you return..

No comments: